The Mass4You Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all active, state and municipal employees and their families who are eligible for GIC benefits.
GIC health insurance coverage is not required to access the many Mass4You EAP work/life and other support services. Through Mass4You, GIC benefits-eligible employees and their families can find easy access to a comprehensive suite of free, confidential support available 24/7, including:
- Three in-person or Tele-EAP (virtual) counseling visits per issue per year – at no cost
- 30-minute telephonic or in-person legal or mediation consultation per issue per year– at no cost
- Guidance from a financial advisor to help with debt, foreclosure, financial planning and more
- Referrals for a variety of Work-Life convenience services: child care, elder care and more
- Access to Optum’s 24/7 confidential Substance Abuse Treatment Helpline and a licensed clinician
No formal enrollment is required.
Contact Mass4You to learn more.